With the T65 Racing Sloop, you will be sailing the fastest remote-controlled sailboat on the lake! At 65 inches long, the T65 is our largest remote controlled sailboat. Crafted with a classic planked old growth cedar hull and rigged with the latest in light, high-performance rigging, the T65 combines beauty and elegance with speed and sailing precision.
The T65 Racing Sloop’s assembly process is much like that of the T50 Racing Sloop; its hull is planked, while the deck is a gorgeous single piece of precut mahogany veneer. While planking a hull may at first sound like a challenge, it is actually quite easy. Detailed instructions, as well as an included strongback for shaping the hull, make the process fun and enjoyable.
The T65 Racing Sloop is the ultimate in monohull sailing performance!
The kit includes:
- Beautiful old-growth tight-grain clear western red cedar planking strips
all the supplies, including strongback and tape, for planking the hull
- Pre-cut Okume mahogany three-ply deck and mahogany transom
- High-quality brass and stainless steel hardware
- High-tech stainless steel wire and Spectra rigging lines
- Carbon fiber mast and booms
- 3/4 oz. nylon spinnaker cloth pre-sewn sails
- Marine-grade epoxy, along with epoxy brushes and syringes
- Full radio control gear, including the transmitter, receiver, and battery box and HiTec rudder servo
- Powerful HiTec 785 drum winch servo for the sails
- Detailed instructions to guide you through the entire building process
- … and more!
T65 Kit. $965.00
Please call 1-800-206-0006 or 1-360-966-7245 for availability of a finished T65 Racing Sloop.
Accessories for the T65 Racing Sloop
T65 Lakeside/Floor Stand. $55.00
T65 Wall-hanging Stand. $47.50