T37 Racing Sloop
The T37 RC Racing Sloop is a fully sanctioned one design class in the American Model Yachting Association (AMYA). It is an ideal club boat, affordable for everyone, fun and easy to build, and perfect for racing. Each boat has a unique personality reflecting the builder’s preference for paint styles and colors.
The decks are almost always varnished and give this RC sailboat a distinctive yacht look that makes sailing the radio control T37 sailboat an exceptional experience, quite different from sailing a radio controlled plastic import from Asia. Some builders even varnish the entire hull with a bright yacht finish.
All fittings on this radio controlled model sailboat are solid brass or high grade marine 316 stainless steel. The hull is 1/8 inch mahogany plywood. The sails are genuine nylon spinnaker cloth. This is the same material as is used on full size sailboat spinnakers. All of the full power radio control gear is included in every kit. Everything for building and sailing your boat is included in the kit, except for paint, varnish and AA batteries.
The Kit comes with:
- Pre-cut okume marine plywood hull and deck pieces
- High-quality brass and stainless steel hardware
- Spectra and monofilament rigging lines
- Carbon fiber mast and wooden booms (wooden mast available on request)
- 3/4 oz. nylon spinnaker cloth pre-sewn sails
- Marine-grade epoxy, along with epoxy brushes and syringes
- Pre-cast ballast bulb
- Full radio control gear, including the transmitter, receiver, and battery box
- Sail and rudder servos
- Detailed instructions to guide you through the entire building process
- …and more!
For an even higher level of performance, speed, and maneuverability, the T37 Racing Sloop is also available in the Racing Upgrade version. Especially if you are considering racing your T37, the T37 Racing Upgrade Racing Sloop may be the best boat for you.
Looking for replacement parts and gear for your existing T37 Racing Sloop? Visit our T37 Spare and Replacement Parts Page!