T50 Racing Sloop
The T50 Racing Sloop is the ultimate in RC sailing. Built exclusively for speed and performance, her 50 inch hull is the perfect combination of slender beauty linked with the power of a six foot mast and 1200 square inches of sail area.
The T50 Racing Sloop is elegant and sophisticated, with a planked cedar strip hull that gleams both on the water and on display. While the assembly of the T50 Racing Sloop is more involved than the process for the T27 and T37 Racing Sloops, the T50 Racing Sloop’s detailed instructions guide the builder through the entire process.
The planked deck is really quite easy and fun to build. However, if you would prefer to expedite the building process, the T50 Racing Sloop is also sold with a molded carbon fiber hull instead of a planked wood one.
The kit includes:
- Beautiful old-growth tight-grain clear western red cedar planking strips
- All the supplies, including strongback, tape, and dressmaker’s pins, for planking the hull
- Precut okume mahogany three-ply deck and mahogany transom
- High-quality brass and stainless steel hardware
- High-tech stainless steel wire and Spectra rigging lines
- Carbon fiber mast and booms
- 3/4 oz. nylon spinnaker cloth pre-sewn sails
- Marine-grade epoxy, along with epoxy brushes and syringes
- Full radio control gear, including the transmitter, receiver, and battery box
- Sail and rudder servos, including the strong 785 drum winch servo
- Detailed instructions to guide you through the entire building process
- … and more!
T50 Racing Sloop Kit – with 3/4 oz. nylon spinnaker-cloth sails: $865.00
T50 Racing Sloop Kit – with paneled mylar sails: $1,035.00
T50 Racing Sloop Kit – with paneled mylar sails and 3/4 oz. nylon spinnaker-cloth sails: $1,150.00
T50 Lakeside/Floor Stand: $56.00
T50 Wall-hanging Stand: $45.00
T50 Finished, ready to sail.
Please call 1-360-966-3457 for availability of finished boats.